Exemption on imports
When applying for exemption from import duties and excise duties it should be made clear to the Inspector by the declarant for what purpose and for whom the goods are consigned.
The reasons are mostly of economic, social, economic, humanitarian, charitable and cultural nature. This means that in certain very precisely defined cases a tax is not justified.
When applying for an exemption must take into account the following:
- An exemption may be granted only if it is mentioned in the legislation
- An exemption is personal, if necessary, you can give a written authorization
- An exemption is not granted automatically, one must know in advance and submit a claim
- Exemption is granted only on request
- An exemption decision shall be made only in writing by the Inspector at decree
- You should always report
- Is conditional or not conditional